|Department of Cellulosic Materials and Packaging
Department of Packaging and cellulosic materials conducts research in areas related to the Institute’s duties.
The important activities of this department are as follows:
- Conducting research and scientific activities to enhance the quality of products in packaging and cellulosic fields
- Undertaking research projects in relevant areas
- Publishing the results of research and scientific activities through publications, journals, articles, etc.
- Developing and cooperating in developing national standards in packaging and cellulosic fields
- Developing and cooperating in developing international standards
- Managing the secretariat of the national mirror technical committees of ISIRI/TC6 and ISIRI/TC122
- Twinning secretariat of ISO/TC122 (twinned with Japan)
- Providing scientific, technical and consulting services to all applicants (including firms, accreditated laboratories, importer and exporter , …)
- Providing training to quality control managers of firms, experts of accreditated laboratories, experts of provincial standard offices, and students of universities
- Holding specialized training workshops
- Holding conferences, specialized exhibitions and scientific seminars
- Cooperation in assessment of accreditated laboratories based on ISIRI-ISO-IEC 17025 and procedure of 111/208/r
Standard test methods for especial products