Department of Conformity and Skill Assessment
In line with the duties of Research Center of Quality Assessment and Management Systems, Department of Conformity and Skill Assessment is conducting research as follows:
- Developing national standards in the field of inspection and conformity assessment
- Cooperating in developing international standards
- Attending standard developing committees in national and international level
- Cooperating with national approved authorities and inspection companies in terms of documentation and standardization
- Organizing and holding relevant technical training courses for experts and auditors within general policies of Training and graduate studies office
- Conducting research to increase the quality of products and services and to improve production method, efficiency in industry, conformity license Establishing relationship with experts and entrepreneurs in industrial and research centers within regulatory framework
- Publishing the results of research and scientific activities through publications, journals, articles, etc.
- Holding training courses, conferences and workshops in the field of conformity assessment, license acceptance, etc.
- Publishing technical documents in the field of inspection and conformity assessment
- Establishing relations with international organizations such as ISO/CASCO and observing international standards