Department of Management Systems
In line with the duties of Research Center of Quality Assessment and Management Systems, Department of Management Systems is conducting research as follows:
- Developing national and international standards
- Attending standard developing committees in national and international level
- Cooperating with national approved authorities
- Holding technical training courses for experts and auditors within the general policies of Department of Education and Promotion
- Establishing relationship with experts and entrepreneurs in industrial and research centers and providing necessary facilities
- Publishing the results of research and scientific activities through publications, journals, articles, etc.
- Holding training courses, conferences and workshops
- Establishing relationship with relevant international organizations and observing international obligations, standards, code of practice and so on.